|Home CV Publications Presentations Teaching Contact Software & Data HyperClas Hobbies Motto|
14) Discrete inference and learning course (MVA, ENS Paris-Saclay and Centrale Supelec, France), 2017 - present.
Lecture 6: Standard learning. (pdf)
Lecture 7: Modern learning. (pdf)
Lecture 8: Recommender systems. (pdf)
Lecture 9: Final remarks. (pdf)
13) Tutorial on Machine learning in remote sensing: best practice and recent developments (IGARSS conference, TX, USA), 2017. (slides)
12) Discrete optimisation course (Centrale Supelec, France), 12h of course + 6h of practical sessions, 2017 - present.
11) Mathematical methods course (Master Data Science & BA, Centrale Supelec, France), 25h, 2016 - present.
Lecture 1: Introduction. (pdf1)
Lecture 9: Partial Differential Equations. (pdf9)
Lecture 10: Complex Numbers and Variables. (pdf10)
10) Spaceborne sensors and their applications course (Master PPMD, ENSG, France), 3h, 2013 (pdf).
9) Digital Imaging course (Master ISAB, University of Nice, France), 2h of course + 2h of practical sessions, 2012 - present.
8) Practical Sessions on Matlab (Master ISAB, University of Nice, France), 10h, 2012 - present.
7) Computer Vision course (TNTU, Ukraine), 8h, 2012.
6) Methods for Statistical Data Analysis (SI3, 1st year, University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, France), 39h, 2012.
5) Image Processing course (Traitement d'Images, ASI, 2ème année, Grenoble INP - ENSI3, France), 12h, 2010.
4) Matlab for Image Processing (continuing education) (Grenoble INP, France), 7 hours x 3 = 21 hours, December 2009 - January 2010.
3) Pattern Recognition course (University of Iceland, Iceland), September - November 2009.
Lecture 1: Introduction. (pdf)
Lecture 2: Mathematical Preliminaries. (pdf)
Lecture 3: Bayesian Decision Theory. (pdf)
Lecture 4: Maximum Likelihood Estimation. (pdf)
Lecture 5: Non-Parametric Classification. (pdf)
Lecture 6: Linear Discriminant Functions. (pdf)
Lecture 7: Feature Extraction for Representation and Classification. (pdf)
Lecture 8: Unsupervised Analysis. (pdf)
2) E-learning course of Mathematical Morphology (in the frame of Hyper-I-Net project), 2h, July 2009:
Part 5: Practical session on mathematical morphology. (pdf)
1) Practical Sessions on Image Processing (Traitement d'Images, SICOM, 2ème année, Grenoble INP - PHELMA, France), 48h, 2008 - 2010.
|Page updated on 24/07/2017|