5. Parijat Dube, Eitan Altman, "Goodput Analysis of Selective Discarding Policies with Explicit Congestion Feedback," submitted to Journal of Applied Probability, Jan 2003.
1. U. Ayesta, K. E. Avratchenkov, E. Altman, C. Barakat, P. Dube, "Multilevel Approach for Modeling TCP/IP", invited paper at First International Workshop on Protocols for Fast Long-Distance Networks, PFLDnet 2003, Feb. 3-4, 2003, Geneva, Switzerland.
2. Parijat Dube, Eitan Altman, "Goodput Analysis of a Fluid Queue with Selective Burst Discarding and a Responsive Bursty Source", to appear in the proc. of INFOCOM 2003, April 1-3, 2003, San Francisco, CA, USA.
3. Parijat Dube, Eitan Altman, Philippe Nain, "Understanding the Dynamics
of TCP-RED Interaction: A Singular Perturbation Approach," invited
presentation at 40th Annual Allerton Conference on Communication, Control
and Computing, Oct 2-4, 2002, Monticelio, Illinois, USA.
5. Parijat Dube, Omar Ait-Hellal, Eitan Altman, "On Loss Probabilities
in Presence of Redundant Packets with Random Drop," in the proc. of
IFIP Networking 2002, May 19-24 2002, Pisa, Italy (BEST
STUDENT PAPER AWARD)
9. Parijat Dube, Eitan Altman, "On the Workload Process in a Fluid Queue
with Bursty Input and Selective Discarding," in the proc.of 17th International
Teletraffic Congress (ITC-17), Dec 2-8, 2001, Salvador de Bahia, Brazil.
(journal version submitted)
10. Parijat Dube, Eitan Altman, "Queueing and Fluid Analysis of Partial
Message Discard Policy," in the proc. of 9th IFIP Working Conference
on Performance Modelling and Evaluation of ATM & IP Networks (IFIP
ATM & IP 2001), June 27-29, 2001, Budapest, Hungary . (journal version
12. Eitan Altman, Kostya Avrachenkov, Chadi Barakat , Parijat Dube,
"TCP over a multi-state Markovian Path," in the proc. of the International
Conference on Performance and QoS of Next Generation Networks , P &
Q Net 2000, Nov 27-30, 2000 Nagoya, Japan (journal version
1. Parijat Dube, Eitan Altman, "Fluid Analysis of Buffer Management
Policies", invited presentation in the session on "Fluid Approximations
and Applications," at the 11th INFORMS Applied Probability Society Conference,
July 25-27, New York City, USA.
2. Parijat Dube, Eitan Altman, "Queueing and Fluid analysis of Selective
Message Discarding Policy," in Septieme Atelier d'Evaluation de Perfromances,
28 May-1st June 2001, Ecole Normale Superieure, Paris.
Working Papers (Work in Progress) :
1. Parijat Dube, Ger Koole, Philippe Nain, "On Queues with Correlated Interarrival
2. Parijat Dube, Eitan Altman, Tamer Basar, R. Srikant, "Optimal Admission
Control in Wireless Networks".
3. Parijat Dube, Eitan Altman, Omar Ait-Hellal, "Performance Analysis of Delay
Aware Simple FEC Schemes for Voice over IP".
4. Parijat Dube, Ravi Mazumdar, "A Framework for Quickest Detection of
Traffic Anomalies in Networks".
5. Alain Jean-Marie, Parijat Dube, Damien Artiges, Eitan Altman, "On Decreasing
Loss Probabilities by Redundancy and Interleaving, " submitted.
6. Vivek Borkar, Parijat Dube, Sandeep Juneja, "Optimal Dynamic
Capacity Planning Policy for Service Providers".
Altman, Director of Research, Project MISTRAL, INRIA, Sophia Antipolis,
FRANCE. Email: Eitan.Altman@sophia.inria.fr
Kumar, Professor and Associate Chairman, Coordinator ERNET, Dept.
of Electrical Communication Engg, Indian Institute of Science (IISc.),
Bangalore, INDIA. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Ravi Mazumdar, Professor,
School of Electrical and Computer Engg., Purdue University, West Lafayette,
Indiana, USA. Email: email@example.com
Nain, Director of Research and Chief of Project, Project MISTRAL,
INRIA, Sophia Antipolis, FRANCE. Email: Philippe. Nain@sophia.inria.fr
5. Vivek S. Borkar, Professor,
School of Technology and Computer Science, Tata Institute of Fundamental
Research (T.I.F.R.), Mumbai, INDIA.