Re: ipsat BoF request

Why do we need an this BoF? Is there something in UDLR that
we completely missed? Or is this a tacit admission that the
WG didn't live up to expectations or charter?

(Yes, I know that's inflamatory -- but then, so's this
 request for a BoF.)

--
Scott Michel
Computer Systems Research Department                scottm@aero.org

--
Scott Michel                                      scottm@aero.org
Member of Technical Staff, CSRD                   310/336-5034