INRIA Sophia Antipolis - Projet MAESTRO
2004 Route des Lucioles
06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France
Phone: +33 (0)4 9238 7869
Fax: +33 (0)4 9238 7971
||Networks and telecoms
Nicolas Bonneau graduated from Ecole Polytechnique in 2002 and
obtained an engineer degree from Ecole Nationale Supérieure
des Télécommunications in 2004. He received the M.S.
degree in algorithmics from Université Paris VI, Paris, in
2003. He is currently working towards Ph.D. degree in wireless
communications. His research interests include information theory,
ad-hoc networks as well as the applications of random matrix
theory and game theory to the analysis of wireless communication
systems. Nicolas Bonneau defended with success his doctoral thesis
Monday, September 24th, 2007.
Centralized and Decentralized Multi-User Networks
Participation in the course "Mobile Communication Techniques" in Institut Eurecom.
Participation in the course "Licence MASS, Option Theorie des Jeux" in University Nice-Sophia-Antipolis.
- N. Bonneau, ``Centralized and Decentralized Multiuser Schemes for Wireless Communications'' (pdf).
- The thesis was successfully defended, Monday, September 24th 2007 (Slides).
Papers in Journals/Reviews
- N. Bonneau, M. Debbah and E. Altman, ``Spectral Efficiency of CDMA Downlink Cellular Networks with Matched Filter'', EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, Volume 2006, Article ID 74081, Pages 1-10 (pdf).
Papers in Proceedings of Refereed Conferences
- N. Bonneau, M. Debbah, E. Altman and G. Caire, ``Spectral Efficiency of CDMA Uplink Cellular Networks'', IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, Philadelphia, USA, March 2005 (pdf).
- N. Bonneau, E. Altman, M. Debbah and G. Caire, ``An Evolutionary Game Perspective to ALOHA with Power Control'', 19th International Teletraffic Congress, Beijing, China, Aug. 29-Sep. 2, 2005 (pdf).
- N. Bonneau, M. Debbah, E. Altman and G. Caire, ``When to Synchronize in Uplink CDMA'', 2005 IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory, Adelaide, Australia, Sept. 4-9, 2005 (pdf).
- N. Bonneau, M. Debbah, A. Hjørungnes and E. Altman, ``Performance of Channel Inversion Schemes for Multi-User OFDMA'', 2nd International Symposium on Wireless Communication Systems (ISWCS 2005), Siena, Italy, Sept. 2005 (pdf).
- E. Altman, N. Bonneau, M. Debbah, ``Correlated Equilibrium in Access Control for Wireless Communications'', Networking 2006, Coimbra, Portugal , May 15--19, 2006 (pdf).
- N. Bonneau, M. Debbah, E. Altman and A. Hjørungnes,
``Wardrop Equilibrium for CDMA Systems'',
Proc. of Rawnet 2007, Limassol, Cyprus , April 16, 2007 (pdf).
- Participant in Aurora project "Optimization of Broadband Wireless Communications Networks".
- E. Altman, K. Avrachenkov, N. Bonneau, M. Debbah, R. El-Azouzi and D. Sadoc Menasche, ``Constrained Cost-Coupled Stochastic Games with Independent State Processes'',
7 pages, accepted for publication in Operations Research Letters , available on Arxiv (pdf).
- N. Bonneau, M. Debbah, E. Altman and A. Hjørungnes, ``Non-Atomic Games for Multiuser Systems'', 17 pages, submitted to IEEE JSAC Special Issue on ``Game Theory in Communication Systems'', 2007, available on Arxiv (pdf).
This site is best viewed with Netscape 6 or later.