Dissemination of knowledge
- 2021: Invited speaker at TILTing Perspectives 2021, one of the most reputed Legal conferences in the EU, online event.
- 2021: Invited talk at CIF seminars at KULeuven with Cristiana Santos, online event.
- 2021: Invited talk at Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) with Cristiana Santos, online event.
- 2021: Keynote speaker at the “Security and Privacy” track of ICT.OPEN, online event.
- 2021: Moderator of the CPDP 2021 panel “Standardized consent: Still a dream of a soon-to-be reality?” [Video].
- 2020: Invited talk at Groupe de Travail Protection de la Vie Privée of CNRS GDR Securite, online.
- 2020: Invited talk at Cyber Security Coalition with Cristiana Santos, webinar.
- 2020: Invited talk at Deep Law for Tech webinar with Cristiana Santos, webinar.
- 2020: Selected talk with Cristiana Santos at HotPETs 2020, virtual Montreal, Canada [Slides]
Runner-up for the Best HotPETs talk
- 2019: Invited talk at the Mozilla Security Research Summit, Vienna, Austria
- 2019: Keynote at the the Francophone workshop “l’Atelier sur la Protection de la Vie Privée” (APVP) in Cap-Hornu, France
- 2018: Keynote at the Journee scientifique RISE/DS4H, Universite Cote d’Azur, Nice, France
- 2018: Invited talk at the "Transparence et opacite des systemes d’information" workshop in Lyon, France
- 2018: Invited talk at the Journées Scientifiques Inria, Bordeaux, France. Video available
- 2017: Invited talk at the EU Parliament meeting dedicated to the analysis of the new EU ePrivacy Regulation in Brussels, Belgiu.
- 2017: Invited talk at the Séminaire SoSySec, Inria Rennes, France.
- 2017 : Invited talk at the Russian-French Workshop in Big Data and Applications, Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia
- 2016: Invited talk at the CAPPRIS Inria Collaborative Action, Sophia Antipolis, France.
- 2013: Invited speaker at the panel of International Conference on Runtime Verification, Rennes, France.
- 2013: Invited talk at Dagstuhl Seminar: Verifiably Secure Process-Aware Information Systems, Wadern, Germany.
- 2013: Invited talks at PRIVATICS Inria team, Grenoble, France and
INDES Inria team, Sophia Antipolis, France.
- 2012: Invited talk at Dagstuhl Seminar: Web Application Security, Wadern, Germany
- 2012: Invited talk at Security and Formal Methods seminar, Inria Rennes, France.
- 2021: “Legal and technical requirements for consent” with Cristiana Santos at University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK
- 2019: "GDPR consent mechanisms in Web applications" at the Summer School on Cybersecurity, Université Cote d’Azur, France
- 2018: "Web Tracking Technologies and Protection Mechanisms" tutorial at TheWeb Conference (WWW 2018), Lyon, France
- 2018: "Web tracking technologies and protection mechanisms" at Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- 2018: "Transparency of Algorithms" at the Summer School ResCom, France
- 2018: "Web tracking technologies" at SKEMA Business school, France
- 2018: "Web Tracking, Privacy and Transparency Measurements" at the Summer School
on Cybersecurity, Université Cote d’Azur, France
- 2017: "Web tracking technologies and protection mechanisms" at Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- 2017: "Web Tracking Technologies" at Igor Sikorsky Kiev Politechnic Institute, Kiev, Ukraine
Impact on society
Popularisation of scientific knowledge
- 2019: Intervention with high school students during ``Semaine De La Science'' with Cinesciences at the cinémathèque of Nice, France.
- 2019: I am a contributor of the Inria white book on CyberSecurity: I provided an overview of the research in the area of Web Tracking technologies carried out by Inria teams.
- 2017: I have contributed the article by LINC of the CNIL on the usage of browser extensions for Web tracking, that highlights our research.
- 2017: Presentation "Technologies et Protection de votre vie privée sur Internet" at Cafe-techno, Inria Sophia Antipolis, France.
- 2013: Presentation "Web Tracking technologies and privacy protection on the Web" at Inria Conf'Lunch, Inria Rennes, France. Available
- 2013: Co-author of the article for general public "L’équipe Celtique et la protection de la vie privée sur le web" at Ouest Inria, that presented our approach for quantifying Web browser fingerprinting.
- 2020: Presentation to female MSc students of UBINET on career in research, Nice, France.
- 2019: Presentation to BSc and MSc students during the ACM-W Ukrainian Chapter celebration, Kiev, Ukraine.