- March 22, 2021. Defense of Giuseppe di Lena
. Congrats Giuseppe and nice installation in Italy and, then, in Dublin!
- September 1st, 2020. Welcome Małgorzata Sulkowska for your postdoc in COATI financed by the SNIF project
of the Idex UCA JEDI.
- February 2020. Invited at CMM
in Chili to work on the prototyping of a distributed storage backend for the Vera C. Rubin Observatory
- December 2, 2019. Speaker at the Journée scientifique DS4H "Concilier numérique et environnement ?"
, discussed the Sobriété énergétique des réseaux informatiques.
- November 2019. Collaboration started with Humanroads
- October 8-18, 2019. Visit of the Computer Science and Software Engineering (CSE) Department at Concordia University, Montreal Canada.
- Septembre 12-13, 2019. Keynote giving an Overview of Networking Challenges for the Placement of Cloud Services
at the Journées Cloud 2019.
- June 24, 2019. Defense of Andrea Tomassilli
. Congrats Andrea and nice installation in London!
- June 2019. Hicham Lesfari secured a Ph.D. grant of the EUR DS4H
to work on Machine learning for dynamic network resource allocation
. Congrats Hicham!
- June 3-7, 2019. Attended CoRes'19
(PC Member), Saint Laurent de la Cabrerisse, France.
- April 29-May 2, 2019. Attended IEEE INFOCOM'19
for a paper
on data center scheduling, Paris, France.
- Associated team EfdyNet
accepted with University of Concordia, Montreal, Canada, 2019-2022.
- May 2019, available Ph.D. topic Machine learning for dynamic network resource allocation.
- November 21, Seminar in ETIS lab, Cergy
- October 23, 2018, HdR defense.
- April 15-19, 2018. Attended IEEE INFOCOM'18
for a paper
on service function chain placement, Honolulu, Hawaii, US.
- March 2018. Beginning of the Ph.D. of Giuseppe di Lena, Resilience of virtualized networks
, co-supervised with Thierry Turletti (Inria) and Chidung Lac (Orange).
- October 27-28, 2017. Invited Talk at the Entretiens Jacques Cartier, Concordia University
, Montréal, Canada.
- September 28, 2017. Defense of Nicolas Huin
. Congrats Nico and good wind for your postdoc in Concordia.
- Wilkes award 2017
(given each year to the authors of the best paper published in the previous year's volumes of The Computer Journal), for Energy Efficient Content Distribution
J. Araujo, F. Giroire, J. Moulierac, Y. Liu, and R. Modrzejewski.
- November 23, 2016. Participation aux SDN days.
- September 28-October 7, 2016. Seminar at Concordia University
, Montréal, Canada.
- Exemplary reviewer
for IEEE Transactions on Communications in 2015.
- Leader of the PEPS MoMis Project, Systemic
- November 6-30, 2015. Visit Facultad de Ingeniería y Ciencias, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez
, Santiago, Chile.
- Program co-chair of Algotel 2015.
- October 16-17, 2014. Fete de la science in Rians
. Présentation et explication de tours de magie basés sur les mathématiques.
- October 14, 2014. Journée thématique « Energy Aware Network »
du Labex UCN@sophia
- Organizer of the Ecole thematique Rescom 2014
on Network Science.
- Organizer of the conference ALGOTEL 2011 in Sophia Antipolis, June 2011.
- Invited panelist energy aware computing
at the conference HPCS 2010
, june 2010.
- PC chair and organizer of the conference JDIR 2010
in Sophia Antipolis, 24-26 March 2010.
- ANR-JCJC DIMAGREEN
on energy efficient networks accepted for 2009-2012.
- Member of the Program Committee of Algotel 2009
- Member of the Program Committee of ACM CoNEXT 2008 Student Workshop
- Member of the shadow Program Committee of ACM CoNEXT 2008
- Reviewer in 2008 for SODA08