[moca] Pi's encodings of Spi

Hi,
Carbone and Maffeis mention in their paper:
"On the Expressive Power of Polyadic Synchronization in Pi Calculus"

that it is possible to encode encryption by considering channels as
vectors (instead of atomic entities) in the pi calculus. For example, you
can write the transmission of data d encrypted under key k over public
channel c as:
\overline{c.k}< d >.P

where c.k is still a channel.  However, in their paper, they only treat
local areas as an example of the expressive power of polyadic
synchronization (it may be worth investigating how the language would
react to the encoding of the spi calculus).

Hope that was helpful,
--
Benjamin Aziz
School of Computer Applications,