Re: [moca] Anti-spam measures

[ apologies if you are receiving more than one copy of this message ]

Hello all,

this message here is a request for pointers to the literature
with respect to a topic we have begun working on within our group.
It's the encoding/compilation of Martin Abadi and Andrew Gordon's
spi-calculus into the \pi-calculus. We rather want to ask instead
of possibly missing anything. So, it would be greatly appreciated
if we received any relevant information.

Part of this effort is to write a small tool that compiles spi-
calculus  into \pi-calculus models. It would, therefore, also be
nice if we also received pointers to any tools that can work on
\pi-calculus models. The usage scenario would be to use our compiler
as a front end for any such tool, provided that one can prove
useful adequacy results. Different \pi-calculus tools may have
different input formats and in any such case we might implement
different backends for our compilation tool.

(Of course we are aware of the tools of our collaborators within
the Profundis project mentioned last week on the moca mailing list
in a message by GianLuigi Ferrari. :)

Thanks for your attention!

  Michael

## Michael Baldamus (postdoc) - Uppsala University, Department of
## Information Technology, Box 337, 751 05 UPPSALA, Sweden
## E-Mail: Michael.Baldamus@xxxxxxxx - Link: user.it.uu.se/~michaelb
## Phone: +46.18.471 7952 - Fax: +46.18.511925