[moca] Paper announcement.

Dear all,

we would like to announce the following paper which will appear
in the Proceedings of CONCUR'02.

Title: Typing and Subtyping Mobility in Boxed Ambients

Authors: Massimo Merro and Vladimiro Sassone

Abstract:
 We provide a novel type system for Ambients that combines value
 subtyping with mobility types. The former is based on read/write
 exchange types, while the latter builds on the notion of ambient
 group. Mobility types allow to specify where an ambient is allowed
 to stay closing existing expressiveness gaps in the literature at
 no additional costs in terms of complexity. Subtyping is aimed at
 achieving maximal generality both communication and mobility types.
 We then introduce co-capabilities to express explicit permissions to
 access ambients.In this setting, ambient types are refined to specify
 who is allowed to enter an ambient, making a promising framework to model
 open systems.

Best Regards,

--Massimo Merro.