[moca] full version of paper on expressiveness of pi vs. asynchronous pi

Hi,

For those who are interested, the full version of my paper on the comparison
between the expressive power of the synchronous and asynchronous pi-calculus is
now available at the following address:

   http://www.cse.psu.edu/~catuscia/papers/pi_calc/mscs.ps

With respect to the conference version (POPL 97) this full version contains a
separation result between the pi-calculus and the pi-calculus with internal
mobility proposed by Sangiorgi. Also, the proofs are worked out in more detail
and some definitions have been formulated more precisely.

The abstract is enclosed below.

Best regards, Catuscia

Title: Comparing the Expressive Power of the Synchronous and the Asynchronous pi
calculus