[moca] Paper announcement

Dear all,

I would like to announce a paper on static analysis of mobile systems.
We focus on the mobile systems written in the pi-calculus, and propose an
analysis for detecting all the potential relations between the names
linked to the variables of agents. That is to say, we automatically detect
and prove whether the names communicated to the variable x and y of an agent P are always
the same, are always distinct, have been declared by the same recursive
instance of another agent Q, have been declared by two distinct instances
of agents.

TITLE:  Dependency Analysis of Mobile Systems
URL  : www.di.ens.fr/~feret/publication/esop2002.ps
       www.di.ens.fr/~feret/publication/esop2002.pdf

accepted in the 11th European Symposium on Programming.

I wish you could find interest in this paper. Comments are welcome.

Best regards.

Jérôme Feret,
Ëcole Normale Supérieure
Département d'Informatique