Latest stable version
You may download any of the following archives:
Older versions of Bugloo are still available at ftp://ftp-sop.inria.fr/mimosa/fp/Bugloo.
The following features have been added or modified between release 0.5.0 and 0.4.2:
- The repository now depends on GNU autoconf and libtool.
- Easier compilation on MacOS X (specific compilation flags are no longer necessary).
- The three major JDKs (Sun, IBM, Apple) are autodetected properly at configure-time.
- Build on newer platforms: FreeBSD, AMD64, HP-UX pa-risc, Alpha ev68, Solaris 9 Ultrasparc and x86 (still seeking other test platform, like Itanium boxes).
- Bugloo now uses the Biglook graphical toolkit in addition to the emacs binding.
- Added a complete graphical debugging support for the Scheme Fair Threads framework.
- The documentation is now available in Mozilla/Firefox builtin help format.
You can browse the complete ChangeLog history online.
In order to compile Bugloo, the following software must be installed on your machine:
- The cross platform build toolchain including autoconf, automake, autoheader and libtool.
- GNU make
- Mandatory to process Bugloo's makefiles.
- For Win32 users. Used during the compilation process only.
- The optimizing Scheme compiler. You need version 2.6f or more recent.
- The Scheme GUI toolkit. The source are available through the SVN revision control system.
- JDK 1.4.x
- A Java Virtual Machine from Sun, Apple or IBM.
Here is a list of optional software you may want to download: