I am mainly working in the medical image processing field, and I
am more especially interested in the statistical treatment of
geometric features (geometric statistics). I am particularly interested in medical image
anatomy and in the mathematics involved in these fields:
statistical computing on Riemannian manifolds and potentially other
geometric structures (Lie groups, information geometry...).
Links to some presentations
- Barycentric Subspaces and Affine Spans in Manifolds
Video of a presentation at GSI'2015 - Geometric Science of Information, October 28-30, 2015, Palaiseau, France.
- Statistiques de formes et variétés anatomiques.
Video of the seminar at the College de France, May 13, 2014 (in French).
- The stationary velocity field framework for modeling the progression of Alzheimer's disease.
Video of the lecture at the SCI Institute distinguished seminar series, Salt-Lake City, February 13, 2013.
Analysis of longitudinal deformations: Is there an alternative to the Riemannian setting?
Video of the lecture at
BIRS workshop on Geometry for Anatomy, Banff, August 31, 2011.
- L'anatomie algorithmique : une thématique émergente à l'intersection des sciences de l'information, des mathématiques et de la médecine.
Video of the lecture at the Colloquium "Le modèle et l'algorithme", INRIA Rocquencourt, March 3 2011.
Computing on Manifolds for Computational Anatomy.
Video of the lecture at Emerging
Trends in Visual Computing (ETVC'08), Palaiseau, November 18-20,
- A Riemannian Framework for Diffusion Tensor Analysis (8 Mb)
Slides of the presentation at the MICCAI'08 Workshop on Diffusion
MRI, NewYork, September 6, 2008.
Conferences and Workshops
- Workshops on Mathematical Foundations of Computational Anatomy
- Annual MICCAI
modified: Thu Jan 9 15:10:34 MET