I am a full-time Research Scientist (CR) at
Inria Sophia Antipolis
I am interested in a wide range of computer security and privacy problems.
I'm working on
- Privacy protection on the Web
- Web tracking technologies
- Web transparency measurements
- ePrivacy regulation
- Web application security
- Information flow control
- Runtime monitoring
- APVP 2018, Atelier sur la Protection de la Vie Privée (French workshop on Privacy Protection)
- PLAS 2017, ACM Workshop on Programming Languages and Analysis for Security, co-located with ACM CCS.
Organisation and Award Commitee member
Program Committee member
- PETs 2019, Privacy Enhancing Technologies Symposium.
- IEEE SecDev 2019, IEEE Secure Development Conference.
- IEEE EuroS&P 2019, IEEE European Symposium on Security and Privacy.
- MADWeb 2019, NDSS Workshop on Measurements, Attacks, and Defenses for the Web.
- POST 2018, International Conference on Principles of Security and Trust.
- IEEE SecDev 2018, IEEE Secure Development Conference.
- eCrime 2018, Symposium on Electronic Crime Research.
- ProWeb 2018, International Workshop on Programming Technology for the Future Web.
- CLaw 2018, IEEE Workshop on Legal and Technical Issues in Cloud Computing and the Internet of Things.
- ... full list of service
Last updated November 2018.