I am a full-time Research Scientist (CR) at
Inria Sophia Antipolis
I am interested in a wide range of computer security and privacy problems.
I'm working on
- Privacy protection on the Web
- Web tracking technologies
- Web transparency measurements
- ePrivacy regulation
- Web application security
- Information flow control
- Runtime monitoring
Open PhD position: I'm looking for excellent candidates with an interest in Web tracking technologies and privacy protection (starting any time in 2018). Contact me by email with your CV.
Program Committee Chair
- APVP 2018, Atelier sur la Protection de la Vie Privée (French workshop on Privacy Protection)
- PLAS 2017, ACM Workshop on Programming Languages and Analysis for Security, co-chair with Marco Gaboardi.
Organisation and Award Commitee member
Program Committee member
- IEEE SecDev 2018, IEEE Secure Development Conference.
- POST 2018, International Conference on Principles of Security and Trust.
- ProWeb 2018, International Workshop on Programming Technology for the Future Web.
- IEEE SecDev 2017,
IEEE Secure Development Conference.
- IEEE CSF 2017, IEEE Computer Security Foundations Symposium.
- CLaw 2017, IEEE Workshop on Legal and Technical Issues in Cloud Computing and the Internet of Things.
Last updated November 2017.