INDES team, Inria Sophia Antipolis
2004 route des Lucioles
B.P. 93 - 06902 Sophia Antipolis cedex
Tel: +33 (0)4 92 38 77 87
nataliia.bielova (at) inria.fr
I am a full-time Research Scientist (CR1) at
Inria Sophia Antipolis
I am interested in applying formal analysis to computer security and privacy problems.
In particular, I've been working on
- Privacy and transparency on the Web
- Web tracking technologies
- Web application security
- Information flow security
- Quantitative information flow
- Dynamic enforcement of security properties
- November 2016 I will serve on the PC of POST 2018
- November 2016 I will serve on the PC of IEEE CSF 2017. Submit your best foundational papers!
- October 2016 Postdoc position available on user discrimination and Web tracking!
- August 2016 Paper on a need for quantitative info flow measure accepted to PLAS 2016!
- July 2016 Paper on using program moniroting against fingerprinting published at ERCIM news!
- June 2016 Our Dagstuhl Seminar on Online Privacy and Web Transparency is accepted!
Last updated November 2016.