I am a full-time Research Scientist (CR1) at
Inria Sophia Antipolis
I am interested in a wide range of computer security and privacy problems.
I'm working on
- Web tracking technologies
- Privacy and transparency measurements
- Web application security
- ePrivacy regulation
- Information flow control
- Runtime monitoring
Program Committee Chair
- PLAS 2017, ACM Workshop on Programming Languages and Analysis for Security, co-chair with Marco Gaboardi.
Organisation and Award Commitee member
Program Committee member
- POST 2018, International Conference on Principles of Security and Trust.
- SecDev 2017,
IEEE Secure Development Conference.
- APVP 2017, Atelier sur la Protection de la Vie Privée (French workshop on Privacy Protection).
- CSF 2017, IEEE Computer Security Foundations Symposium.
- FCS 2017, Workshop on Foundations of Computer Security at CSF.
- ProWeb 2017, International Workshop on Programming Technology for the Future Web.
- CLaw 2017, IEEE Workshop on Legal and Technical Issues in Cloud Computing and the Internet of Things.
- PLAS 2013, Workshop on Programming Languages and Analysis for Security.
- ESSoS 2014, International Symposium on Engineering Secure Software and Systems.
- ESSoS 2015, International Symposium on Engineering Secure Software and Systems.
Last updated August 2017.