My main scientific interests :My research interests lie in rational H2 approximation, parametrization issues for lossless functions and filter design.
My interest for lossless matrices is motivated by two main applications in system theory:
The main outcomes of my research are:
- Lossless matrices appear as cornerstone in matrix rational L2 approximation with stability constraint,
- The transfer functions of conservative systems, and in particular scattering matrices of frequency filters, are lossless.
- A powerful rational approximation algorithm, implemented in the software RARL2;
- A well-understood correspondence between the tangential Schur algorithm and balanced realizations which provides useful parametrizations;
- Original methods, based on Schur analysis, to deal with modeling, identification and design issues for filters and multiplexers.
The software RARL2
Teatching: Fourier Analysis (in french)
I also have a page in french!