- 6 patents: 1 patent deposit 0110189 INPI in 2001 (75% INRIA, 25% CNRS); 5 patents OA09437, OA09438 in 2009; OA11016, OA11017 in 2010 and FR1260390 in 2012 (50% INRIA, 50% Galderma).
- 33 deposits at the APP between 1989 and 2015.
- One free software: FLAMINGO under CeCill-C licence.
Honors, awards and prizes
- Member of the IEEE IVMSP TC from 2008 till 2013
- Member of the IEEE BISP TC from 2004 till 2012
- Member-at-large of the Board of Governors of the IEEE SP Society" from 2002 to 2004
Plenary / Invited talks and seminars
- Plenary talks given to JDS11, the workshop on Computer Vision for Remote Sensing of the Environment CVRS11, PHARES10 in random processes for signals and images modeling, the ISPRS workshop in urban remote sensing CMRT09, the image processing conferences ACVIS08 and EUSIPCO02...
- Invited talks in specialized workshops: SIMA'14 in Ein-Gedi in May 2014, Imaging in Geospatial Applications organized by the Institute of Mathematics and its Applications (IMA) and by the Geospatial National Intelligence Agency (GNA) in Minneapolis in September 2013, Stochastic Geometry and Spatial Statistics organized by EURANDOM in Eindhoven in April 2000.
- Invited talks or seminars given in more than 100 Universities or Research Centers
- in France: ENS Ulm, ENS Cachan, Paris VI, Telecom ParisTech, Institut Pasteur, INRA...
- in Europe: Cambridge, Imperial College, UCL, TC Dublin, ETHZ, EPFL, CNR Pisa, UPC Barcelona, University of the Bundeswehr in Munich, Belgium Royal Military Academy, KU Leuven, CWI in Amsterdam, University of Iceland, University of Thessaloniki, University of Szeged, Academy of Science of Hungary,
- in the world: MIT, Harvard Courant Institute (NYU), Stanford, Berkeley, UIUC, USC, University of Maryland, Université de Montréal, McMaster University, McGill University, University of British Columbia, Academy of Science of China, UST in Hong Kong, Chinese University of Hong Kong, City University of Hong Kong, NTU Singapour, University of Sao Paulo, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Ben Gurion University, Tel Aviv University, University of Haïfa, Technion, Weizmann Institute, SUP'COM Tunis, ENSI Tunis, University of Tunis-El Manar...
- as well as in numerous companies: CNES in Toulouse, Sagem in Argenteuil, Galderma R&D in Sophia Antipolis, BASF in Levallois-Perret, Philips R&D in Eindhoven, General Electrics R&D Herzliya...
- Invited talks in schools: Summer school SSIMA in Sinaia in June-July 2015, Spring School of the CNRS in La Grande-Motte in 2000, Summer School CIMPA-UNESCO in 1991
Member of the organization committees of the conferences below and :
- Co-chair of plenary talks at EUSIPCO 2015 (Nice, France)
- Co-chair of the workshop « Earthvision » at IEEE CVPR 2015 (Boston, Etats-Unis)
- Tutorial co-chair of IEEE ICIP 2014 (Paris, France)
- Publicity chair of IEEE ICIP 2011 in Brussels
- Co-chair of the special sessions at IEEE ICASSP 2006 (Toulouse, France) and IEEE ISBI 2008 (Paris, France)
- Scientific program chair of a workshop on Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing for Urban Areas Pixels et Cités (Marne la Vallée, France, 2003)
- Co-chair of 2 workshops on « Energy Minimization Methods in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition » (EMMCVPR'01, Sophia Antipolis, France, EMMCVPR'03, Lisbon, Portugal)
- Co-chair of a workshop on « Image Processing and Related Mathematical Fields » (IPRM'02, Moscow, Russia)
- SUP'COM Tunis (2015): Hierarchical Markovian Models and Optimisation Techniques of Type MCMC (6H lecture in French)
- Master 2 SVS-ISAB at UNS (2012-): Numerical Image Processing Applied to Biology (Coordinator of 25H lecture in French including 3H teaching, 25H tutorial) (slides).
- Master 2 BIOCOMP at UNS (2009-): Deconvolution and Denoising for Confocal Microscopy (Coordinator of 24H lecture including 12H teaching) (slides).
- Master 1 ENS Lyon by UNS and ENS Lyon (2006-2011): Images Analysis (Coordinator with Georges Drettakis from EPI REVES of 24H lecture in French including 12H teaching) (slides).
- Last year at ISAE-SUPAERO in Toulouse (1999-): Signal and Image Advanced Techniques (2012-) (Coordinator of 40H lecture in French including 20H teaching) (slides), Spatial imaging advanced techniques (1999-2011) (Coordinator of 40H lecture in French including 20H teaching) (slides) and organisation of the students annual tour at INRIA-SAM.
- Master 2 ISI-VIM at UNS (2008-2009): Random Models in Images Processing (Coordinator of 21H lecture in French including 15H teaching) (slides).
- Master 2 IGMMV at UNS (2004-2008): Stochastic Models in Images Processing (Coordinator of 15H lecture teaching in French)
- Master 2 Environnement Tropical et Valorisation de la Biodiversité at UAG in Pointe-à-Pitre (2002-2003): Teledetection and Spataial Imaging (Coordinator of 17H lecture teaching in French)
- Last year at Ecole Navale in Brest (1998-2000): Teledetection (Coordinator of 6H lecture teaching in French)
- Last year at ENSTA ParisTech by UNS and ENSTA (1997-2000): Teledetection (Coordinator of 6H lecture teaching in French)
- Master 2 Astrophysique et Sciences de l'Univers at UNS (1997-2004): Teledetection (Coordinator of 15H lecture teaching in French)
- Master 2 SICIV at UNS (1995-2004): Markovian Fields in Images Processing (Coordinator of 15H lecture teaching in French)
- University of Sao Paulo (1993): Markovian Fields in Images Processing (Coordinator of 20H teaching lecture)
- Advanced Master at Mines de Paris/X (ISIA) (1991-1997): Neurons networks seminar(3H lecture teaching in French)
- Master 2 Robotique et Vision at UNS (1990-1994): Images Processing (Coordinator of 12H lecture teaching in French) and Probabilities refresher (6H lecture teaching in French)
Students supervisions and cosupervisions
58 Master interns, 19 interns from foreign universities (Masters or PhDs), 33 PhD students and 23 post-doc students
- Principal Investigator of an ANR project (DIAMOND) and one ARC DeMiTRI on Bioimaging.
- Principal Investigator of one COLORS ODEUR.
- Coordinator of one research project funded by EADS Foundation
- Principal Investigator of several bilateral collaboration projects in image processing with Russia (NATO, ECONET, Lyapunov Institute), the USA (Associated Team SHAPES, NATO), Hungary (Balaton), Italy (Galileo), the Netherlands (NWO), UK (Alliance), Israel (P2R, AFIRST) and Brazil (CNPq).
- ARIANA coordinator of 3 EU projects (MOUMIR, IMAVIS within the 5th Framework, MUSCLE within the 6th Framework).
- Expert to CERT "Spatial systems" in images processing for Earth observation, named by the president of CNES (2005-2011)
- Expert in space imaging to the technical director of CS company (2005)
- Advisor to Sanofi-Aventis (2006-2010) and to Galderma (2011-)
- 34 industrial contracts from 1989 to 2015 (including 30 as a coordinator). Main collaborators:
- ESA, JRC, ISA, CNES, IGN, BRGM, DGA, ...
- TAS/AAS, Aérospatiale, Fondation EADS/Airbus Group, MBDA, Astrium/Airbus DS, CS, Akka Tech/Silogic, Galderma, L'Oréal, Philips...
Last update: July 2015