I work on the definition of sound models and tools, based on using logical time and polychronous formalisms, for the design of safe and trustworthy cyber-physical systems and intelligent transportation systems:
- Polychronous models: The Clock Constraint Specification Language
- High-level modeling (UML / MARTE / SysML),
- Transformation and Analysis, code generation for embedded execution platforms.
- 2011-2016 [With: Pr. LIU Jing]
- Ying LIN, Modeling, analysis, and verification for Cyber-Physical Systems based on clock and signal constraints, May 25th 2016, Shanghai.
- 2013-2016 [With: J. DeAntoni]
- Matias Vara-Larsen, BCoOL: The Behavioral Coordination Operator Language, Apr. 11th 2016
- 2010-2013 [With: J. DeAntoni]
- 2007-2010 [With: C. André]: