I-Ds/RFCs on UDLR

Hello,

I am interested in finding out more about the protocols designed by this
working group.

1. Is draft-ietf-udlr-lltunnel-03.txt the only document produced by this
   group or are there others? If so, where are they? I tried
   ftp://irl.cs.ucla.edu but both this host and the host it says I should
   try (lancelot) have ftp disabled.

2. Are these protocols meant to be run on routers or on a separate box?
   If the former, are any representatives from router vendors (e.g. Cisco)
   participating in the working group, and if so, are there any plans for
   implementing this functionality as part of a future product?

thanks,

-Ram