draft agenda for Adelaide

Dear all,

our next meeting in Adelaide is in two weeks now.
we propose the following agenda for the udlr meeting:

0) Current status of the draft - 5 minutes
1) discuss the future of the group
1a) - presentations on specific items to be carried out in the group
	(if you have a topic you would like to address please announce
	 your interest).

1b) - work on a new charter (?)

I would like these issues to be discussed on the mailing list
before the meeting in order to prepare a collective answer to
the question concerning the continuation of the group.

Walid Dabbous
http://www.inria.fr/rodeo/dabbous
INRIA U.R. de Sophia Antipolis      | Email : dabbous@sophia.inria.fr
2004, Route des Lucioles BP 93      | Phone : +33 4 92 38 77 18
06902 Sophia Antipolis CEDEX France | Fax   : +33 4 92 38 79 78