Re: draft agenda for Adelaide

> I would like these issues to be discussed on the mailing list
> before the meeting in order to prepare a collective answer to
> the question concerning the continuation of the group.

The issues I would like to work on in the next months are:
- authentication/authorization schemes on the backchannel
- multicast (scaling issues)

I also would like to work on the definition of the MAC level for
specific links (ie MPE/DVB-S), but this probably should be discussed in
the PILC WG rather than the UDLR WG.

Patrick.