Re: GRE Updates

	All,

> >5.3. Reserved0 (bits 1-12)
> >
> >   A receiver MUST discard a packet where any of bits 1-5 are non-zero,
> >   unless that receiver implements RFC 1701. Bits 6-12 are reserved for
> >   future use. These bits MUST be sent as zero and MUST be ignored on
> >   receipt.
> >----------
> >
> >How does this fit with `draft-dommety-gre-ext-00.txt'?
> >How is the implementation going to manage the differents behaviors of
> >RFC1701 and draft-dommety-gre-ext-00.txt?
> >

> Dave,  any suggestions?

	So the idea was that the Key and Sequence fields were
	depricated, so I was trying to provide backward compatability.
	draft-dommety-gre-ext-00.txt defines the use of those bits,
	so the text describing their use should be there (and
	how an implementation that does either 1701 or draft-meyer
	handles the receipt of these bits).

	Dave