Re: udlr meeting - agenda

Moro,

some "last minute" comments. Hopefully these can reach you
before actual meeting.. On the other hand, we already discussed
about these things in Chicago in the corridor.

Generally I think that document send by Jon is the best
_overall_document/ problem statement so far. For example,
it explains that there is (and will be) different ways to do
tunneling back to feed.

I did not like the protocol stack in his paper, because he was
using ATM over DVB instead of DVB multiprotocol encapsulation.
But that it minor point is this discussion.

So, maybe in the future his document can be the "base" or
"framework" document and current LLtunneling document is
used to specify DTCP-protocol.

In _my_ opinnion, tunneling type and encapsulation format
should be specified in different document or in Appendix of
DTCP-protocol document.

As usual, I hope that I can contribute more
in/for the coming meetings.

--
Harri.Hakulinen
@research.nokia.com            Play the Snake