udlr meeting - agenda

Dear all,

our slot is Tuesday morning 9.00-10.00
this is to remind you that we will have the following agenda:

1) Presentation of LLtuneling mechanism draft and specially
   changes with regard to previous version.

   If there is consensus this document will be sent for last call
   on the group mailing list after the meeting. If the last call
   is OK, the document will be submitted to IESG as informational
   (or standard? we should decide during the meeting) RFC.

2) Discussion on future activities of the group
   based on jon's note sent to the list?

Walid Dabbous