ADV: Reduce Time-To-Market By 50% With Advanced KSA Methodology (8j-1)

Do you want to cut your time-to-market by 50%? With the right tools
you can reduce time-to-market and overall development cost. Now, for
the first time in twenty years, KSA is making its advanced
engineering methodology available in a comprehensive training
program.  KSA, a leading developer of state-of-the-art products for
data communications, telecommunications, and interactive/CATV
industries, has consistently brought high-quality products to market
rapidly, predictably and at minimum cost to Fortune 500 clients.

Companies using KSA's advanced engineering methodology will cut
overall product development costs and time-to-market by 50%.
Statistics prove that the first company to get a product to market
gains a 50% share, the second a 25% share, the third a 12.5% share,
and the rest have to split the remaining 12.5%.  Given this scenario,
rapid entry into the marketplace is critical in today's high
technology communications market. For example, a typical SONET
product might take about two years to develop with a cost of
$2-3 million.  KSA, using its advanced proprietary methodology, would
develop this same product in 9 months - including customization -
with a 50% cost savings.  With their exclusive CompactPCI Hot Swap
technology, KSA would be able to develop the product in one-third the
time (six months vs. 18 months) with a 60% cost savings.

KSA has developed this powerful methodology by synthesizing and then
extending the best methodologies encountered at its most advanced
engineering clients: Hewlett Packard, Bell Labs, and Nortel.

If you are interested in learning more about our comprehensive
training program please contact me at 617/527-2000, or
ksainc@nodelay.com.

Since 1978 KSA has been a leading OEM product development firm that
rapidly creates innovative products for premier companies in the data
communications, telecommunications and interactive/CATV industries.
To ensure success, we apply a proven, advanced engineering methodology
to all projects.  We have a staff of more than 100, including
engineers specializing in today's "building block" technologies such
as SONET/SDH, ATM, xDSL, fiber optics, MPEG and PCI.  We have designed
a CompactPCI hot swap solution and are licensing that solution to
communications companies looking to bring hot swap capable products
to market quickly.  Additionally, we offer MPEG-2, and SONET/SDH
technology licenses. Our clients include industry leaders such as
AT&T, Lucent, Nortel, Cisco Systems, Bay Networks, 3COM,
Scientific-Atlanta, PictureTel, Hewlett Packard, Alcatel, Compaq and
Motorola, among many others. For further information, please visit us
on the World Wide Web at http://www.ksaweb.com.

Sincerely,
Tom Robitaille
Vice President of Sales

To never receive commercial emails or offerings from any vendor
please reply with 'REMOVE' in the subject field.