Re: [moca] Locations?

Sorry for the mysterious messages you might have received previously, due to a bug in the update of the moca list management. My original message was :

--------

Hello

I won't really intervene in the debate because I'm travelling and didn't have time to follow more than superficially the various exchanges. I would just like to thank Sanjiva for mentioning my survey and react to Martin's remark :

"this article is not available online, which pretty much means that it doesn't exist"

Well! I can see there is a generation gap here... People who started doing research some decades ago will never consider that a paper which is not "at click disposal" does not exist as a publication. There even exist some famous PhD theses which are partially or completely handwritten. Fortunately the world is still larger than what can be seen on the Internet...

If my article doesn't appear online on my webpage, it is because it is published in a book (which should be available in most libraries) and therefore protected by copyright.

On the other hand my email address appears on my webpage, and it will be my pleasure to send a copy on request to anyone interested

cheers

-Ilaria

--

Ilaria Castellani, INRIA, 2004 Route des Lucioles,
BP 93, 06902 Sophia-Antipolis Cedex, FRANCE

Tel.: +33 (0)4 92 38 76 40 Fax: +33 (0)4 92 38 79 98 http://www-sop.inria.fr/mimosa/personnel/Ilaria.Castellani.html ***************************************************************