PhD thesis announcement

Dear all,

I would like to announce my PhD thesis for those who are
interested in.

TITLE:
Locality in the pi-calculus and applications to distributed objects.

(short) ABSTRACT:
The thesis concerns the study of Local pi, an asynchronous fragment of
 Milner, Parrow, and Walker's pi-calculus where only the output
capability  of names may be transmitted. This restriction makes Local pi
 particularly suitable for giving semantics to, and reasoning about,
concurrent or distributed object-based languages. As a major
application of  the theory of Local pi, I study the correctness of
object migration in Cardelli's distributed object-based programming
language Obliq .

comments and/or criticisms are warmly appreciated.

thanks,

--Massimo