I am currently interested in
This leads me to study :
Estimating information from partial measurements, while using as much a priori information as available.
- Estimating Deformations of Stationary Processes
- Source Regularization for the MEEG inverse problem
Signal processing with wavelets...
Using time-frequency or space-scale representations to uncover hidden information from signals or images.
- Solving Shape from Texture in monocular images
- Single-trial biosignal analysis with Consensus Matching Pursuit
Modeling relevant physical phenomena and simulating them with as much accuracy as possible, with an emphasis on model calibration.
- The Symmetric Boundary Element Method for electrostatics, and the Fast Multipole Method
- Conductivity sensitivity analysis and calibration
- An opensource library of forward and inverse problems for bioelectromagnetism: OpenMEEG