Sparse representations from moments
Here are Jupyter notebooks related to sparse representation and tensor decomposition.
To be able to execute the notebook commands, the following tools should be installed first:
- Julia version >= 1.0
- Jupyter. See here how to run it from your web browser.
- Julia package TensorDec.jl. See how to install it here, its documentation here and its development site here.
- Decomposition algorithm in action
- Multivariate prony method
- Dirac measures
- Symmetric tensor decomposition
- Multilinear tensor decomposition
- Decoding Algebraic codes
- Phylogenetic trees
To use these notebooks, you can download them on your computer ([save link as ...]) and then run in the folder where these notebooks are saved:
Then in your browser, you can select, open and run the notebooks.
Here is a link to their contents.