- "An Efficient Representation for Computing Geodesics Between n-Dimensional Elastic Shapes", S. Joshi, E. Klassen, A. Srivastava, and I. Jermyn, in Proceedings of IEEE Computer Soc. Conf., CVPR, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, June 2007.
- "Riemannian Analysis of Probability Density Functions with Applications in Vision" , A. Srivastava, I. Jermyn, and S. Joshi, in Proceedings of IEEE Computer Soc. Conf., CVPR, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, June 2007.
- "Removing Shape-Preserving Transformations in Square-Root Elastic (SRE) Framework for Shape Analysis of Curves", S. Joshi, E. Klassen, A. Srivastava, and I. Jermyn, in Proceedings of EMMCVPR, Ezhou, China, August 2007.
- "Tree Classification Using Radiometry, Texture and Shape Based Features ", M.S.Kulikova, M.Mani, A. Srivastava, X.Descombes, and J. Zerubia, in Proceedings of EUSIPCO 2007, Poznan, Poland, September 2007.
- "Diagramme de phase d'une énergie de type contours actifs d'ordre supéieur : le cas d'une barre longue", A. El Ghoul, I. Jermyn, and J. Zerubia, in Proceedings of RFIA 2008, Amiens, France, January 2008.
- "Automatic flamingo detection using a multiple birth and death process", S. Descamps, X. Descombes, and J. Zerubia, in Proceedings of IEEE Signal Processing Soc. Conf., ICASSP, Las-Vegas, Nevada, USA, March 30 - April 4, 2008.
- "Phase diagram of a long bar under a higher-order active contour energy: application to hydrographic network extraction from VHR satellite images", A. El Ghoul, I. Jermyn, and J. Zerubia, in Proceedings of ICPR 2008, Tampa, Florida, USA, December 2008.
Classification of Shapes Hidden in Point Cloud Data", A.
Srivastava and I. Jermyn, 13th IEEE Digital Signal Processing
Workshop, Marco Island, FL, January 2009 (accepted for presentation).
- "Inflection point model under phase field higher-order active contours for network extraction from VHR satellite images", A. El Ghoul, I. Jermyn, and J. Zerubia, in Proceedings of EUSIPCO 2009, Glasgow, Scotland, August 2009.
- " A phase field higher-order active contour model of directed networks", A. El Ghoul, I. Jermyn, and J. Zerubia, in 2nd IEEE Workshop on Non-Rigid Shape Analysis and Deformable Image Alignment (NORDIA), at ICCV, Kyoto, Japan, September 2009.
"A marked point process model with strong prior shape information for extraction of multiple, arbitrarily-shaped objects", M. S. Kulikova, I. H. Jermyn, X. Descombes, E. Zhizhina, and J. Zerubia, to appear in Proceedings of IEEE SITIS Conference on Signal-Image Technology & Internet-Based Systems., Marrakech, Morocco, December 2009.
"Extraction of arbitrarily shaped objects using stochastic multiple birth-and-death dynamics and active contours", M. S. Kulikova, I. H. Jermyn, X. Descombes, E. Zhizhina, and J. Zerubia, to appear in Proceedings of IS&T/SPIE Electronic Imaging Conference, San-Jose, USA, January 2010.
Some of the publications above have appeared in an IEEE journal or conference record. By allowing you to download them, it is required to post the following copyright reminder:
"This material is presented to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly
and technical work. Copyright and all rights therein are retained by
authors or by other copyright holders. All persons copying this
information are expected to adhere to the terms and constraints invoked
by each author's copyright. In most cases, these works may not be
reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder."