- 2019-2022 Zhejiayu Ma, Learning problem for the diffusion of multimedia contents, co-supervised with Guillaume Urvoy-Keller and Soufiane Rouibia, Founder & CEO d’EasyBroadcast, CIFRE grant with Easybroadcast.
- 2019-2022 Hicham Lesfari, Machine learning for dynamic network resource allocations, grant of the EUR DS4H.
- 2018-2021 Adrien Gausseran, Dynamic resource allocation for 5G network slicing, MESR grant + support of EUR DS4H. Co-supervised with Joanna Moulierac et Nicolas Nisse.
- 2017-2021 Thibaud Trolliet, Analysis of social graphs.
- 2018-2021 Giuseppe di Lena, Distributed and Trustable SDN-NFV-enabled Network Emulation on Testbeds and Cloud infrastructures, co-supervised with
Thierry Turletti and Chidung Lac, CIFRE grant in the framework of the Orange-Inria research lab, now Manager for cloud services at Microsoft, Dublin, Ireland. (More here).
- 2016-2019 Andrea Tomassilli, Next generation virtualized networks. Co-supervised with Stephane Perennes, now Associate Network Data Scientist at Sky, Londres, Royaume-Uni.
- 2014-2017 Nicolas Huin, co-supervised with Dino Lopez, then postdoc at Concordia university, Canada, now researcher at Huawei research lab Paris, France.
- 2010-2013 Remigiusz Modrzejewski, co-supervised with Jean-Claude Bermond, now engineer at Google Dublin, Ireland. (pdf)
- 2009-2012 Julio Araujo, co-supervised with Jean-Claude Bermond et Claudia Linhares Sales, now assistant professor at the university of Ceara, Fortaleza, Brazil. (pdf)