Re: draft-ietf-udlr-lltunnel-03.txt - Two questions.

I have two queries on draft-ietf-udlr-lltunnel-03.txt.

------------
3. Topology

Why ***MUST*** an End System with a receive-only interface behave as a
router?
Is there a reason why a simple client can not simply implement lltunnel
without
having to activate specific router code?

I don't understand - can someone help?

10. Security Considerations - Not sure what you recommend about IPSEC.

Final sentence, para 1.

The discussion suggests IPSEC is ***not*** recommended on the forward
link.  Is there a reason why this is not allowed? I don't see why.

Best wishes,

Gorry Fairhurst.