Re: Point 2 - Clarification of a receiver with two receive-only interfaces

 Can a receiving system join multiple feeds (i.e. have two active
 receive-only interfaces)?

I don't really understand what happens when a receiving system has
two active receive-only interfaces from different feeds.

Can someone help me?

 If this allowed, ***MUST*** one IP address be allocated per
        receive-only interface?
 (If not, I wonder what happens when broadcast packets are duplicated?
 and how does a feed router know how to route to the clients?)

Gorry Fairhurst.