MPEG-2 over SONET, ATM or Networks - Important Information

Companies that are developing solutions for MPEG-2 over SONET, ATM
or SONET/ATM networks should contact us immediately.

By making our technology available to you we can:

1)  Reduce your time-to-market
2)  Decrease your total development cost
3)  Partially finance your product development

Call us today at 888-597-9284 for more details.

The MPEG-2 technology we have available includes circuits and software that
receive an ATM/SONET signal from the public network, extract an MPEG-2
payload,  "dejitterize" the MPEG-2 signal, multiplex multiple video programs
into a single transport stream, and route the stream to one of many MPEG-2
decoders.  IP insertion can also be provided.  Our engineers were the first
to dejitterize an MPEG-2 signal over the public network.  This process
removes the jitter, or transmission time variation, that is inherent in
transporting information across ATM and SONET networks.  Our technology
can be used in any video-on-demand system that transports or routes MPEG-2
signals, including HFC (hybrid fiber coaxial cable) and FTTC (fiber to the
curb) systems.  The technology can be applied to other MPEG-2 applications
in addition to video-on-demand, including interactive video and distance
learning.

Pioneers in the video-on-demand/interactive video arena, our team has
developed several first-ever products.  In the past, we specified, architected,
designed and manufactured a SONET/ATM/MPEG-2 multiplexer which
connected a hybrid fiber/coax network to the public switched telephone
network and was part of the first commercially deployed near video-on-demand
system in the U.S.  We also architected an MPEG 2/ATM/SONET server card
and a video multiplexer which enabled a leading data communications company
to offer the lowest cost per-MPEG-2-stream in the industry.  We can apply this
expertise to companies looking for compressed video transmission solutions.

We are licensing our MPEG-2 technology immediately.  Interested
organizations should contact me at 888-597-9284 or tking@technology-mail.com
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.

In business for 22 years, we are a leading OEM product development firm that
rapidly creates innovative products for premier companies in the data
communications, telecommunications and interactive/CATV industries.  To ensure
success, we apply a proven, advanced engineering methodology to all projects.
We have a staff of more than 100, including engineers specializing in today's
"building block" technologies such as SONET/SDH, ATM, xDSL, fiber optics,
MPEG and PCI.  Our clients include mostly Fortune 100 industry leaders.  We
will be happy to supply you with a client list as well as information on some of the
3000+ projects our engineers have successfully undertaken.

For further information, please call 888-597-9284, leave a message, and one of
our engineers will return your call.

If you do not wish to receive announcements concerning our other technologies,
click here:  mailto:tking@technology-mail.com?subject=remove (and send)