Re: 40th IETF-WASHINGTON: UDLR

> >I would like to talk on <draft-demizu-udlr-dtcp-00.txt> for
> >approximately 10 minutes.  <draft-demizu-udlr-dtcp-00.txt> is
> >a result of discussions among members of the WIDE Project and
> >will appear at internet-drafts directory soon.  Thanks.
>
> Izu has already submitted a draft (draft-ietf-udlr-dtpc-00.txt)
> from the WIDE project.  Are you having a different one than his?

Yes, it is a newer and detailed version of draft-ietf-udlr-dtpc-00.txt.
(The protocol name has been changed from "dtpc" to "dtcp".)

Since it is not available from ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/
at this moment, I put the newer draft at
  http://www.csl.sony.co.jp/person/demizu/udlr/draft-demizu-udlr-dtcp-00.txt
I will remove it from here when the new draft becomes available from
ds.internic.net.

Noritoshi Demizu