[moca] Ambients and functions

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone is aware of an extension of Mobile Ambients with functions.  I am only aware of Bugliese, Crafa, Prelic and Sassone's work titled "Secrecy in untrusted networks" which deals with the specific case of cryptographic capabilities to the calculus (much like the spi calculus adds those capabilities to the pi calculus).

And if we were to add functions to ambients, could this then possibly promote locations as "units of transformation", following earlier views on this list, that included units of migration, synchronisation, failure, trust etc. ?

Regards,
Ben

Benjamin Aziz
Computer Science Department,