[moca] Query

Folks,

I am a novice as far as Pi-Calculus is concerned. So, apologies if this is totally off track or too elementary...

I am trying to model the following -

1. A Service grid virtualizing services from multiple processing nodes.
2. The nodes make their services available to the grid, but the grid itself routes the processing to the nodes based on defined routing rules.
3. Routing could be based on capability, capacity, past performance etc.
4. Lack of performance may force certain nodes out and new nodes may come in to the grid.
5. Routing rules themselves are exposed to certain factorial dynamics - changes in these factors will prompt re-scripting of the routing rules mentioned earlier.

Is there a way I could use the different types of calculi talked about in this forum to represent the above problem? Any pointers &/or insights would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks much!
Ram