[moca] Paper announcement: A Spatial Logic for Concurrency (Parts I and II)

We'd like to announce the following papers:

A Spatial Logic for Concurrency  (Part I)         (Process Model)
A Spatial Logic for Concurrency  (Part II)       (Sequent Calculus)

Luís Caires and Luca Cardelli

We present a modal logic for describing the spatial organization and
the behavior of distributed systems. In addition to standard logical
and temporal operators, our logic includes spatial operations
corresponding to process composition and name hiding, and a fresh
name quantifier. Properties of concurrent systems can also be
defined by second-order quantification and hence (through an
encoding) by recursion. A central aim of our logic is the combination
of a notion of freshness with inductive and coinductive definitions of
properties.

Available from the following page on spatial logics:

http://www.luca.demon.co.uk/SpatialLogics.html

and:

http://ctp.di.fct.unl.pt/~lcaires/papers/

Best regards,