- A simple discrete event simulator created for conducting experiments on peer-to-peer video streaming. Implemented purely in Python.
- Weighted Improper Coloring Algorithms
- Implementations of Levelling heuristic and branch&bound algorithm. Implemented purely in Python.
- Realistic network demand generators
- SNDlib provides pretty nice network topologies. But when it comes to demands, they often do not fit our needs (e.g. germany50 has only around 52% demand density). Thus I created a set of scripts to determine populations of the cities and create realistic demand matrices based on that.
- Green Content Distribution
- Implementation of the Spanning Tree Heuristic introduced in our Energy Efficient Content Distribution paper. Implemented purely in Java. Hosted on Github.
Above list is up to date as of:
Tue May 28 12:08:08 CEST 2013.
It contains only development efforts being parts of duties in the COATI/Mascotte team.