- One paper on Game Theory applied to Social networks just got accepted to the International Conference on NETwork Games, COntrol and OPtimization (NETGCOOP).
- In august 2014, I will give a talk about Game Theory applied to Advertising Competition in OSN at URFJ . (Slides)
- In april 2014, I gave a talk about modeling competition over visibility on OSN at CREATE-NET .
- In fall 2013, I taught Web 2.0 & 3.0 .
- In april 2013, I gave a talk about the Impacts of collusions between providers on internet economics at CREATE-NET .
- In spring 2013, I taught Networking Projects .