Centaur/Solaris/TCX

 When I try to run Centaur on a SPARCstation 4 under SunOS 5.5, I get the
following: "I/O error on display:: :0.0" after the display of the main Centaur
window (i.e the one with View,Load,End).
 I suspect the problem may come from the type of my monitor, which is a TCX,
 because I have the same problem when I run Centaur on another machine but using
 the same display.

 Do you have any idea, or have found the same problem ?

 Thanks,

 PS. I've tried whith Openwindows, X11R5/Motif and CDE.

| Pierre MAURICE                |                                  |
|  INRIA                        |  e-mail: maurice@irit.fr         |
| Universite Paul Sabatier/IRIT |                                  |
|                               |  Tel: +33-61 55.64.22 (67.68)    |
| 118, route de Narbonne        |  Fax: +33-61 52.14.58            |
| F-31062 Toulouse Cedex        |                                  |