blazy@rubis.iie.cnam.fr did not provide any subject!

Hi,
I'm currently writing an tool based on several formalisms, so I'd like to
have several ctviews communicating through a sophtalk network.
Each ctview should enable the user to load a file in a specific formalism
through a special menu. I'd like to know if I could use the Centaur
query-dialog box in order to ask the user a file name. Has everyone ever
tried this?

Thanks for helping!

Sandrine Blazy
IIE-CNAM
18 allée Jean Rostand         ph.: +33 (1) 69 36 73 83
91 025 Evry cedex             fax: +33 (1) 69 36 73 05
France                        email: blazy@iie.cnam.fr
http://web.iie.cnam.fr/~blazy/home.html