Installation

Dear Sir,
	We are installing our copy of Centaur. Unfortunately,
There are some problems occured, and we don't know how to solve it.
	1.We can't find the sub-directory lelisp/v15.24/system. So we
can install the Le-Lisp first. Is that included in the tape, or we have
to purchase a copy of that.
	2.When we type 'system', it always come out "Exec format error.
Wrong Architecture." We are using Dec5000 with X11 under Ultrix v4.3.
Will it affect the installation.

	Please gave us a help. Thank you in advance.

Richard.