When you eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
You can download my vitae in PostScript or in PDF.
- From 2010 to now: Researcher at INRIA in the Apics project-team, and its successor, Factas (Sophia-Antipolis, France)
- 2009-2010: Postdoc in the Caramel project-team (LORIA, Nancy, France) under the supervision of Paul Zimmermann.
Teaching and other scientific activities
- 2014-today: 2 hours per week of oral examination training (so-clalled "colles") in first year of "classes préparatoires aux grandes écoles" at Centre International de Valbonne.
- 2011-2012: about 30 hours of practical sessions for Mathematics for the Engineers class in the Ecole Polytechnique de Nice.
- 2008-2009: 32 hours as teaching assistant for Computer Arithmetic class in the ENS Lyon.
- 2008-2009: 39 hours as teaching assistant (practical exercices in C) for LIF1 class in the University Claude Bernard in Lyon.
- 2007-2008: 32 hours as teaching assistant for Proofs class in the ENS Lyon.
- 2007-2008: 32 hours as teaching assistant for Complexity class in the ENS Lyon.
- June 2007: realization of a scientific animation to present the physical concept of sound to 10 years old children.
- 2006-2007: 32 hours as teaching assistant for Bases of computer science class in the ENS Lyon.
- 2006-2007: 32 hours as teaching assistant for Proofs class in the ENS Lyon.
- 2006-2009: PhD Thesis in the Arenaire project-team (LIP, Lyon, France). My thesis was supervised by Nicolas Brisebarre and Jean-Michel Muller.
- 2005-2006: Master Thesis of Computer Science in the ENS Lyon.
- 2004-2005: Agrégation of mathematics in the ENS Lyon (the highest competitive examination to become a teacher in France).
- 2003-2004: Master 1 of Computer Science (which was called "Maîtrise" in France) in the ENS Lyon.
- 2002-2003: Licence of Computer Science in the ENS Lyon.
- 2002: success in the competitive examination to enter in the ENS Lyon.
- 2000-2002: so-called "classes préparatoires" in Paris.
Internships in research laboratories
- February-July 2006: best approximation polynomials with floating-point coefficients. Work experience supervised by Nicolas Brisebarre and Jean-Michel Muller. In the ENS Lyon (France).
- June-August 2004: about the effectivity of Dini's theorem. Work experience supervised by Vasco Brattka and Klaus Weihrauch. In the FernUniversität of Hagen (Germany).
- June-July 2003: how to compute the erf function with correct rounding and in arbitrary precision. Work experience supervised by Nathalie Revol. In the ENS Lyon (France).
- Computer: languages Ocaml, C, shell, Coq, LaTeX, HTML (+CSS). Some knowledges about Java and Objective C. Good understanding of GP/Pari, GMP, MPFR and Maple.
- Languages: french, english, german.
- Hobbies: singing, acting.