As of October 2019, I'm a PhD Student in Computer Science at Université Côte D'Azur
in the COATI team which is a joint project-team between Inria Sophia Antipolis - Méditerranée
and the I3S laboratory, under the supervision of Julien Bensmail and Nicolas Nisse.
My main interests lie in theoretical Computer Science and Discrete Mathematics. I am currently working in the
field of Graph Theory, exploring some of the so-called distinguishing labellings of graphs; that is functions
that assign values (e.g. natural numbers) on some elements of a graph (e.g. the edges) in order to distinguish
some elements (not necessarily different than the previous ones) of the same graph (e.g. the vertices).
- Work Address :
- Bat. Lagrange, Office L010 c,
INRIA Sophia Antipolis Méditerranée,
2004 route des Lucioles,
06902 Sophia Antipolis, France
- 31st International Workshop on Combinatorial Algorithms (IWOCA 2020), On Proper Labellings of Graphs with Minimum Label Sum (slides)
- Journées Graphes et Algorithmes 2019 (JGA 2019), Sur la BMRN*-coloration des graphes dirigés planaires (slides)
- Teaching assistant. Bases de la conception orientée objet, IUT Université Côte D'Azur
- Co-supervision (with Julien Bensmail) of Guillaume Naffrichoux. M2 internship
(1.5 months) with subject: Equitable labellings of graphs.
- SticAm-Sud GALOP (2019-2020), between COATI, Univ. Federal do Ceara (UFC, Fortaleza, Brazil), and University Diego Portales (Santiago, Chile)
Graphs ALgorithms for Optimization Problems
Interesting and fun video: Map of mathematics