2nd VPH NoE Workshop on Toolkit Hands-on Training
Medical Imaging Toolkit: Interoperability
21-23 November 2011
INRIA, Sophia-Antipolis, France
INRIA invites you to participate in a no cost Hands-on Imaging Workshop, focusing on Imaging Tool interoperability between software, algorithms, and research teams.
This event will take place right after the Common Toolkit Hack-fest, which will be also hosted by INRIA in Sophia-Antipolis the previous week (November 14-18th 2011). This proximity will allow exchange between the 2 communities, and participants from either event are encouraged to collaborate with the other. Participants to the CTK hack-fest include companies such as Kitware, Isomics, Offis, and Siemens, and research institutions such as the DKFZ, Harvard Medical School, Laboratorio di Tecnologia Medica (Bologna, Italy), and many others.
- Benefit from other participants’ expertise through success story presentations
- Practical, hands-on workshop leading to greater interoperability between tools and algorithms from research teams.
- Use each other’s APIs to connect existing imaging software and third party algorithms.
- Discover existing common libraries to act as a wrapping layer.
- Researchers and Engineers developing imaging algorithms (segmentation, registration, CAD, etc...)
- Those looking for algorithms to integrate within their software or workflows.
- Those looking for tools to publish their algorithms and compare them with others.
- Those happy to share their experience in making their tools interoperable, or their experience in conjugating several tools in successful research.
Organisers Benoît Bleuzé (email@example.com), Maxime Sermesant (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Web site http://www-sop.inria.fr/asclepios/events/VPHimaging11/
Full Details http://www-sop.inria.fr/asclepios/events/VPHimaging11/ImagingWorkshop2011_Details.pdfImagingWorkshop2011_Details.pdf