Presentation IETF 51 London

Hi,

In order to offer IP access by satellite, France Telecom is working on the
definition and validation of different types of satellite IP access
architecture. We use UDLR inr many case.

We would like to make a presentation of 15 minutes in London at the IETF 51
on one of our UDLR experiments : satellite local loop.architecture

This presentation would cover :
*	objectives : satellite local loop architecture based on ADSL model
*	presentation of the architecture : PPPoE and UDLR
*	In this context, why UDLR ?
*	Steps of the experimentation

Best regards

Virginie Fainéant

Virginie Fainéant
Responsable de l'URD Architecture Réseau à Satellite
France Télécom R&D/DMR/SRS
38-40, rue du Général Leclerc, 92794 ISSY MOULINEAUX Cedex 9, FRANCE
Tel  : +33 1 45 29 49 77	GSM: 06 72 88 60 28	Fax : +33 1 45 29 45
34
E-mail : virginie.faineant@francetelecom.com