udlr routers

Hi found you guys on this website and thought you may be able to help,

We are currently negotiating a satellite Broadband Service with Telstra

(Australia).

The current service Telstra are offering provides satellite DOWNLINK with

UPLINK through ISDN. However they will be able to provide satellite DOWN and

UP link in June.

We need a router that is able to perform under both environments. (We

obviously do not want to have to buy a router now then a new one in June!).

We run a LAN under windows 2000 with approx 50 users.

Can you please suggest a router that would suit us?

Many thanks,

Gerry Buckley

Campbell Page Employment and Training, Business Services