Re: vendors needed

Hi!

Ming, I would encourage you to look at various products from Comsat Labs
which might not only provide you with IP over satellite products, but also
various performance enhancement breakthroughs like TCP Spoofing which
are integrated into these products.

Namely, the CLA product line and the Linkway-2000 product could serve
your needs. Our client base includes various Military and commercial Satellite
systems, as well as the aerospace industry.

For further information please go to htttp://www.comsat.com

Thanks

Pratik

PS: Please feel free to contact me on further inquiries