Re: GRE specification going to last call

> The MSDP WG has the same problem.  We've recently asked IANA for a GRE
> Protocol Type value for MSDP.

	It seems that this language is problematic. It should be
	probably removed. The idea came from comments from the
	the original authors that if we do an GREv2, we should
	revisit the use of DIX ether types for the protocol field.

	Comments on removing or softening this text:

"The IANA SHOULD NOT encourage the assignment of additional ETHER
TYPES (GRE Protocol Types) for use with GRE."

	Dave