Re: Call for Papers, WOSBIS 99 (fwd)

Hi there,

Well I have not been directly involved in your project.

However I have developed many "proprietry" methods for maximizing
the satellite uptime and lowering latency etc.
The routing issues I have solved instantaneously
with software and can now supply "Bulk" of service ( ie latency tolerant
protocols via sat) from any network including those that have ingress
filtering !

My "official" view on satellite is "Bulk" of delivery
and TOS/protocol routing, redundancy issues and terestrial
(re)transmission where possible.

I would be interested to read your findings.
However I'm under contract as to not disclose most of my work.

I thank you for your email.

--
Regards,
Garret Krampe